"J Cash Lives" now has Facebook Page; Please "Like"!


I had a great time performing for a private party in Solon Springs WI last night. It was a combined "family reunion" and "Johnny Cash Bash" with many people wearing Johnny Cash shirts and apparel; a real fun time. When I got there to set up they already had Johnny's hits being played and later had karaoke for everyone. Someone even sang "A Boy Named Sue"!




If interested, I play all around the USA but mostly around MN/WI. Use "Contact Us" button on my Facebook Page to go to my web page or just CLICK HERE. The first form is the J CASH LIVES Inquiry Form, further down the page is the Guest Communication Form and then you'll see the "Answers to the Trivia Quiz" is at the very bottom.

PLEASE VISIT AND "LIKE" OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment