Book J Cash Lives for your next event.

Terry Scott is J Cash Lives. 

To book your Man in Black, please use the contact form on this page and inquire. 

Since Johnny's career was throughout his entire life, it is very hard to "mimic" his voice. I've not found many if any at all who (at least in my opinion) can really do it. Sure, a lot of people can say "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash" but to sing it is another thing. I have a baritone voice and some say I sound "close", so I just do my thing; which is to present the man in story and song with just my voice and guitar. I love smaller more intimate venues because I interact with the audience like few performers can, but I have performed in some nice larger places too. 

If at any time during my performance you close your eyes, listen and "hear that train a comin'" or happen to look at the stage and catch a glance of the "Man in Black" then I've done my job at least in a small way, to show the world that J Cash Lives! 

Here is a short video* of a few songs I performed at what was to be about 20 people at a home in the north woods of Wisconsin which turned into about 100 people or more. They really promoted the event and had fun but I wasn't prepared with a larger amp for sound. 

You can get an idea about what I do and how I do it. I like to get the audience involved. Every event and venue is different and each brings its own challenges and this one was no exception. I hope you'll get something from this. Use the contact form on this page to inquire about me performing for you. 

*The video quality isn't great (the guitar sounds great). It was provided by someone who attended the performance.  I still enjoy watching and listening as this was one of my "audience interactive" portions of the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment