Terry Scott, Johnny Cash Tribute Artist on February.




Johnny and I share the same birthday month; he was born on February 26th, 1932; 24 years before my birthdate of February 20th. We share the same birthday month, love of country music, love of country and love of God.

I have a baritone voice but I don’t sound “exactly” like Cash; I really haven’t heard anyone tribute artist really come close. Cash didn’t have a voice one could easily imitate like Elvis’ for instance. Even Cash in his later years said, “I don’t sing like that anymore”. Cashes voice changed over his long life span as he even recorded up the week prior to his death. My performance is “one man, one guitar and one ‘HECKOFA’ tribute. In narration and song, I try to do a little to make sure that J Cash Lives.

The Charitable Side of the Man in Black: How Johnny Cash Gave Back

Since I share a birthday month with The Man in Black, I'm asking my readers to visit here and make a donation. If you could kindly mention J Cash Lives, that would be nice but not necessary. 



Want to book Terry Scott as J Cash Lives? Use the contact form on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment