GUITAR BUYING CONSULTING SERVICE $50

I know that most of my readers are not in this area where I live (Duluth MN/ Superior WI) that we call the Twin Ports; however, I will soon create a Kindle Book that will cover much of what I am talking about in this post but I presen it here for my local readers:

GUITAR BUYING CONSULTING SERVICE $50

Take me shopping with you and I will help you find the guitar of your dreams. If you live within 50 miles of Duluth Minnesota, I will go “shopping” with you and my fee is only $50 or 10% of the cost of the instrument; which ever is higher. Don’t be discouraged and quit playing because you think it’s “you” when it is the guitar that is hurting your growth. I’ve assisted beginners to advanced players, young (and parents for their children) and older people in making the right choice of an instrument.

For my readers who do not live here in this area, feel free to leave your questions and comments and I will be glad to offer advice here. Also, I may address the most common questions and comments in my upcoming Kindle Book.

PS. This service includes all fretted instruments such as guitars, bass guitars, banjos, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment