Johnny Cash Tribute Me and My Heart by Ter Scott


Do you like Johnny Cash Tributes? 


Please return here as I plan to have links to other Johnny Cash tribute artists. I would like to stay in touch with any Johnny Cash Tribute artist I know that every artist presents a bit differently and knowing each other may be a mutual benefit. 

I would really appreciate your comments on my YouTube Video: Johnny Cash Tribute Me and My Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWNYDRTZBxQ.

Me and My Heart is a song that I wrote to sound as if Johnny wrote it, and created the guitar part as if it would be something that Luther would have written and played. If you would be kind enough to offer your comments at the video, I would be glad to reciprocate by placing my comments on your site, blog and/or your YouTube video. 

I wish all of my readers continued success and may Johnny’s music continue to live! 

Ter Scott! 


No comments:

Post a Comment